This traditional bread is usually baked on hot coals in a cast iron frying pan with a lid.
- 1 cup sweet potato or cassava flour,
- 1 cup maize/ sorghum or millet flour,
- 1 cup wheat flour,
- 2 standard size eggs,
- 1-heaped teaspoon salt,
- Half a teaspoon baking soda,
- Water as required,
- Sugar to taste.
- Mix all of the flours, salt, soda and sugar in bowl.
- Add in the eggs, then water, to get a soft dough
- Grease the walls of a pot with margarine, and then shape the dough inside the pot.
- Bake the bread till browned.