Recipe from Kufunda Village
- 1 cup sweet potato flour
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 150g margarine
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cream together the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Add the milk and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift together both flours, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto a greased, floured baking tray.
- Bake in a medium oven (180°C) for 15 minutes or until golden brown.