Recipe courtesy of Cluster Agricultural Development Services (CADS)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- NUA 45 bean flour*
- 200ml milk
- 200ml fresh cream
- 500ml chicken stock (either stock cube or, better still, home made)
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- Black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh moringa leaves (or ½ tablespoon dried)
- Oil for frying
- Fry the onion in oil over medium heat until soft and translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and the NUA 45 bean flour and cook until the mixture achieves a thick yoghurt-like consistency (about 5-10 minutes).
- Add the milk and cream, then season with black pepper to taste.
- Add the moringa leaves and powder and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with garnish of chopped chives on top.
*You can find NUA 45 bean flour at CADS. Call 04-776-707/8