Recipe from Community Technology Development Trust
- 200g baobab powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sugar to taste
- 1 litre lacto (sour milk)
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Place the baobab and ginger powders in a bowl, add hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar and lacto and beat with an eggbeater or whisk until well combined and frothy.
- Pour the drink into a pitcher or jug, add the grated lemon zest and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Serve cold.