Recipe courtesy of Charlie’s Kitchen
- 2 large cucumbers, chopped
- 3 large red peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 large green peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cans nyimo beans
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cucumbers and peppers into small pieces.
- Drain and rinse the canned nyimo beans in a colander.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the chopped vegetables and nyimo beans.
- Add balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh mint.
- Best served chilled.